What We Do
Nutanix enables IT teams to build and operate powerful multi-cloud architectures. Our Enterprise Cloud OS software melds private, public and distributed cloud operating environments and provides a single point of control to manage IT infrastructure and applications at any scale.
MULTI-CLOUD APPLICATION ORCHESTRATION AND LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT WITH CALM
Nutanix Calm orchestrates the provisioning, scaling and management of applications across multiple environments, making the entire IT infrastructure more agile and application-centric. Calm includes powerful self-service capabilities to dramatically streamline daily operations and eliminate the wait time for specialized resources.
- Application lifecycle management to automatically provision and scale applications
- Customizable blueprints incorporate all application elements into an easy-to-use template to make application operations easy and repeatable
- Nutanix Marketplace enables application blueprints to be published for self-service end-user consumption
- Role-based governance limits user operations and requests based on policy
- Hybrid cloud application management automates the provisioning of hybrid cloud architectures, and scales applications across cloud environments.
ONE-CLICK INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONS WITH PRISM
Nutanix Enterprise Cloud is managed via Nutanix Prism – providing simple, elegant management of infrastructure and applications across both private and public clouds. An intuitive interface reduces complex operations to a single click, and comprehensive REST APIs can be used to automate datacenter management.
With true consumer-grade simplicity, IT managers are immediately productive; managing everything from compute, VM operations, storage, data protection and disaster recovery — across one or multiple sites. The Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS becomes smarter over time with patented X-Fit machine-learning technology that leverages data-driven algorithms to reduce unplanned administrator intervention.
The platform includes an enterprise-grade hypervisor, Nutanix AHV, so virtualization no longer needs to be purchased, licensed and managed separately. Storage is delivered as a set of software-de ned services—including VM storage supporting almost any virtualized workload, block storage for bare-metal and external applications, le storage for end-user les and virtual desktop deployments, and persistent storage for container-based applications.
Call us 010 8800 789, or request a call back
We have agents waiting to take your call
Ready for Enterprise Cloud?
Complete the form below to be contacted by one of our experts!