Hosted PBX VOIP Solutions
Why You Should Choose a Hosted PBX for Your Business
With a hosted PBX, introducing a whole new phone system to your company isn’t as scary as it sounds. It’s quick and easy to set up so there’s no down time for your business or expensive installation costs. Moreover, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll receive the best service and support and that your business’ communications are in safe hands.
So what are some of the benefits of hosted business VoIP?
- Lower setup costs – as the PBX system is virtual, the initial investment is minimal as there is no need for the costly hardware and installation that a traditional PBX requires.
- Elimination of maintenance costs – your PBX is hosted by us so there is no need to hire someone in house to manage and maintain it.
- A scalable solution – hosted PBXs are easy to scale up or down with minimal work and costs.
- User-friendly – For end-users, a virtual PBX is conveniently simple to use and manage. There’s no need for any training or specialized skills so you can start using your new business phone system right away.
- Unbeatable mobility & global potential – with a hosted PBX solution, employees can work from anywhere. All they need is internet access. Additionally, multiple offices can be connected by the same system eliminating inter-office call charges
Calling Rates – Local Destinations – Effective from the 1st of March 2014
|DESTINATION||PREFIX||STANDARD RATES||INTEGRATOR RATES|
|Telkom Landlines Local and National||All||R 0.34 per min||R 0.31 per min|
|All Cellular Networks||All||R 0.79 per min||R 0.64 per min|
|Euphoria to Euphoria||All||Free||Free|
|Inter-extension / Inter-branch||All||Free||Free|
Download our International destination calling rates PDF here
Download our Premium International destination calling rates PDF here
Call us 010 8800 789, or request a call back
We have agents waiting to take your call
Ready to optimize the way you call?
Complete the form below to be contacted by one of our experts!